New blog format and EXCITING NEWS!
I hope you all like the new layout of the blog. It wasn't as easy as it looks so any compliments are welcome in the comments section ;)
Also, I am excited to announce that our blog will be moving to a new home! Starting today, you can visit us at smithdiaries.blogspot.com. I will post new posts on both websites until the end of the month and then only on the new blog. This current address (homespunsparkles.blogspot.com) will still be accessible for the old posts. If you have our blog linked on your webpage or in your bookmarks, please update it. Hopefully smithdiaries will be much easier for you to remember than homespunsparkles, and much less cheesy!
Also, I am excited to announce that our blog will be moving to a new home! Starting today, you can visit us at smithdiaries.blogspot.com. I will post new posts on both websites until the end of the month and then only on the new blog. This current address (homespunsparkles.blogspot.com) will still be accessible for the old posts. If you have our blog linked on your webpage or in your bookmarks, please update it. Hopefully smithdiaries will be much easier for you to remember than homespunsparkles, and much less cheesy!



2 Comments:
Love the new banner! I'll definitely update my links.
YOU HAVE TO TEACH ME!!! I know this is not easy. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!! So are you a HTML code whiz now?!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home