Delight in Everything

Thursday, May 31, 2007

My 31st Birthday!

Today is my 31st birthday and it was a great day. It all started at midnight when Ella woke up for the first of 5 times. Her clinginess to me continued throughout the day, but she was sure cute while I held her. Andrew and Brianna woke me up with a beautiful rendition of "Happy Birthday'. Andrew gave me my first birthday present, which was a beautiful Hawaiian wedding ring to replace my lost ring. I have always wanted a Hawaiian ring and now I have it, which matches Andrew's wedding band. Throughout the day I got to lounge around, watch movies (Nanny McFee), and cuddle with my kids. Then we got ready for my birthday dinner at Outback Steakhouse. We met Andrew, my Mom and Craig at the office and then drove over. We had a great meal. I highly recommend their coconut shrimp and the rack of lamb, yum! When we got home my kids gave me the game Upwords and we played until Ty couldn't keep his hands off the tiles. I got lots of hugs and kisses, plus phone calls and emails. A great day indeed!

2 Comments:

Blogger Maren said...

Sounds like the perfect Birthday! Glad it was a good one! You surely deserve it! Happy Birthday!!

11:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Amy! I'm so sorry I couldn't call. Yesterday was hectic beyond belief. I'm glad you had a good day and your ring sounds lovely :)
Can't wait to see you guys the first week of July!

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home