Delight in Everything

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Updates on Bri and Ty

Some of you are curious about the welfare of Brianna and Ty since their injuries, so I thought I would post an update. Brianna's forehead still has quite a bump that you can feel in the spot that she hit her head. It gives me the heebie-jeebies(sp?) but she says it doesn't hurt. I know that these kind of bumps can take a while to heal so I am not too concerned at this point. Unless you knew where to look, you probably wouldn't notice it.

As for Ty, well his injury is healing well. Luckily when his stitches came out, the wound had closed. The biggest concern was keeping the would from reopening, so I went to the drugstore and bought 'wound closure' bandages (which by the way I highly recommend having in your first aid kits). We used these to keep it from opening up again and just made sure that Ty didn't get too rowdy. The scar looks like it will be pretty minimal at this point and he probably won't look like the Joker, phew!

1 Comments:

Blogger Maren said...

Your new posts with pics are adorable! Your kids are getting so big! I'm also glad that they're healing well. In a few years, Ty will show off his scar, and be proud of it, boys like to do that, heck, I kinda like to do that. I've earned all my scars! Even the ones that weren't quite all my fault. ;)

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home