A lost lost tooth
Well it is official! Arick lost his first tooth. I will upload a photo later this evening. Andrew and I were not expecting him to lose a tooth for a while since the last we checked the tooth was not very wiggly. So you can imagine our surprise when Arick came bounding in the door after school shouting that he lost his first tooth! Apparently he pulled it out on the bus. When he went in his backpack to get the tooth it was missing. Arick was very upset, but we reassured him that the tooth fairy would still come. That seemed to make him feel better. This morning he came into our room with a frown because he didn't think the tooth fairy left him any money. However, after a quick orientation on how the tooth fairy works, (i.e. leaves the money under your pillow) Arick ran quickly back to his bed and did a more thorough search. We heard a squeal of delight as he found the money.
I have to say that I am very grateful that this moment has finally arrived. For the last 3 years, since Brianna lost her first tooth, we have been asked quite often by Arick when it would be his turn. The frequent 'tooth wiggle' inspections and chatter started to get bothersome because Arick would be saddened by the lack of progress. So yeah Arick!
I have to say that I am very grateful that this moment has finally arrived. For the last 3 years, since Brianna lost her first tooth, we have been asked quite often by Arick when it would be his turn. The frequent 'tooth wiggle' inspections and chatter started to get bothersome because Arick would be saddened by the lack of progress. So yeah Arick!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home