Delight in Everything

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Food Poisoning

There should be a law of nature that prevents both parents from being extremely ill at the same time. Of course there isn't any such law, and Andrew and I were both terribly sick with food poisoning at the same time. Brianna was ill too, the worst of any of us. We all had eaten the guacamole at Taco Bell, each of us commenting how the stuff didn't taste like we expected. 10 hours later, the chaos started. Of course this would be the weekend we demolitioned our upstairs bathroom which made things even more inconvenient. In the process of being sick Brianna and I slept at least 24 hours each, while Andrew tried to be strong enough to make sure Arick and Ty were safe. Oh what a great husband I have. I can't tell you what my kids ate or if they ate, but they are still alive today, so they must have done okay. We actually missed going to church this morning, which rarely happens in our house. By this evening we seemed to all gotten over the worst of it and are left weak, but not much else. I hope that never happens again! It will be a long time until I can eat at Taco Bell again!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

YUCK! That's no fun.

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home