Delight in Everything

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Ella at 7 months





Ella is 7 months old and growing up way too fast. She now eats baby food and loves everything she has tried. If you stop feeding her when she still wants more, she starts sobbing. So cute! She can sit on her own and she loves to play with her toys. She really loves toys that make a crinkling sound. She is sleeping through the night again, but we are working on a better napping schedule. She can roll over from her back to her tummy which then causes her to cry because she hates being on her tummy. Lastly, she has a beautiful toothless smile!
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

What a beautiful baby - and I love the pics! They're gorgeous. Allie.

9:34 AM  
Blogger Maren said...

Oh my goodness! She's the prettiest baby I've ever seen! Look at those eyes! And her hair is still dark! YAY! I love you baby Ella!

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home